Old 25-06-2006, 09:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Calvin

Default Growing nice tomato's...

D.Reid wrote:
...is alot like bass fishing! It's a pain in the butt. They are finicky...it
takes major effort, patience and expense.

The only reason I keep at is hoping to get lucky!

Dave...(doin his annual "Tomatoe Dance" to the gods) Down in Florida.

(Hey...the Rain Dance worked...I'll try anything at this point!

Not sure what it's such a pain for ya. I 'till in composted
cow manure each year and they grow like weeds. I'm on NY
state, zone 5b and already have about 15-20 tomatoes on 6
plants.

What problems are you having?

--
Steve