Old 26-06-2006, 12:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle

Default Big healthy looking tomato plants but no fruit!

On 25 Jun 2006 09:32:51 -0700, wrote:

Blossum Drop. It's a common malady. I know there is a liquid that can be
sprayed on your plants but I forgot what it is at the moment. It's a
nutrient deficancy. I'l research and let you know what I find. In the
meantime see your local garden center. They will likely know what it is.
Dave...Down in Florida

Dave, thanks for the response. Please let me know if you find out what
that is. I called a nursery and the lady I talked to didn't know.

I think he might have confused Blossom Drop with Blossom End Rot.
There is a product for the later, but not the former.

Penelope

- "pointed"