Old 25-06-2006, 09:35 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~

Default New to ponds, have a materials question... my sock puppets

I gotta impesonate Ed and use socks to beat and berate old granmothers
like koi-lo... m ajes me feel like a real man to beat old women but
everyone's ignoring me... Howt he **** do I get everyones attention?

Cuttysark wrote:
On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:12:27 -0500, "Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:

"ledoktre" wrote in message
Thanks you guys, from the posts, it looks like I am best to call my
local county extension office on Monday :-)

Will report back later, if you're all interested.

Carol is just desperate to get someone to correspond with since she
and her sock puppets and friends destroyed these aquaria
groups..........Carol has no real life friends only the few she
manages to corner on the internet............even her husband doe not
pay her any attention..........