Old 25-06-2006, 11:33 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default pearlscale goldfish questions and help request

On 25 Jun 2006 14:48:53 -0700, "Lisa" wrote:

Hello All! This is my first time here!
As a retirement project my husband and I will be building an indoor
pond in the kitchen which should be 10' x 6' x 2' to house oxygenating
plants, ryukins, orandas, fantails and pearlscale goldfish.

Wow, way cool.

I hear you when you say it is hard to find quality goldfish. You might want
to check into koi/goldfish shows around you. Usually many dealers show up
with fish for sale. At our recent convention I contacted the one dealer
coming I knew had goldfish and they brought 20-30 in for me to look over. I
purchased 2, a telescope orange & white veiltail and a panda moor. The
later is what I hope to breed. For shows in your area go to www.akca.org
and maybe www.goldfishconnection.com or google for Dandy's Orandas.
~ jan www.jjspond.us

Also ponding troll free at: