Old 26-06-2006, 04:37 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,misc.rural
Jim Ledford

Default Best insecticide for adult mosquitos????

Mike Robinson wrote:

Jim Ledford wrote:
Mike Robinson wrote:
Jim Ledford wrote:
Mike Robinson wrote:

I'm not american
immigrate?

LOL no I live in Canada.

I spent a little over 18 years working for Nortel [BNR].
traveled many many times from RTP to several different
cities in Canada. Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec, Toronto,
Brampton, Nepean, ST. Laurent. as a visitor, I kind
of liked Canada, the place, the land, the climate.

[....]
We HAD a nortel plant here in my town (Kingston, between Toronto and Ottawa,
home of a ton of NHLers) which was turned into a Norcom CDT plant whcih shut
down recently.

before my employment with Nortel I spent a number of years
with ITT. Nortel's telecom switch gear beat anything ITT
had and that's why Nortel saturated north america with DMS
technology. sometimes the best actually will win the
competition. kind of a shame what happened to Nortel. a
mix of events lead to their major down sizing and out
sourcing of their manufacturing process. I adore the english
Canadian pronunciation of the words [process and schedule] and
I miss hearing that.