Old 26-06-2006, 09:48 AM
AlecTPR's Avatar
AlecTPR AlecTPR is offline
Registered User

Location: Manchester, UK

Well thanks for your comments, (shame about the spammer).

Basically it's a laguna pump and filter (with UV). The pipes will be cut down eventually. I've spent the last 7 weeks doing the whole of the garden, a rather large project in itself and then the pond idea came along.

As I am new to it all, I didn't make the pipes too short just in case I needed to move the filter. The wife has already started planting around the area so this should all be covered.

I've bite the bullett and gone and bought 3 comet fish and they seem happy so far.

Winter in Manchester can get cold, but I presume it's a thin layer of ice.

I am new to this and I don't want to invest about £30 in fish only for me to do something wrong and get them floating all over the place.

thansk again for your assistance.