Old 26-06-2006, 08:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Matthew Reed

Default Yellow jackets in my garden

PS - I hung out a couple of traps (Rescue! Yellowjacket trap) but they are
happily ignoring the traps

"Matthew Reed" nospam at zootal dot com nospam wrote in message
Our adventures in Oregon gardening continues. Within the last week an
infestation of jellow jackets has developed in my garden, particularly in
the area where there are rows of turnips and mustard close together. I've
watched for a while, and there does not appear to be a nest nearby, they
just seem to like the area. There are so many I'm afraid to work in that
area while they are there. What to do?