Old 26-06-2006, 06:02 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tom The Great

Default ants in garden

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:01:27 GMT, "Rick" wrote:

Anyone know of a way to get rid ants in a garden? Its crawling with ants,
have tried different things from the garden store but nothing seems to
bother them?

Any help Please

I've found dropping a Raid ® Double Control Ant Bait in the area of
foragers works for me. Typically after they find it, it is crawing
with ants for a couple days. Then the ant numbers drop, and after a
week, there seems to be no ants.

After the ants are gone, I learn "nature abhors a vacuum" and
something else moves in, or the ants magicly reappear after several
weeks.

Good luck,

tom