Old 27-06-2006, 09:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
DKat

Default Catfish crash

Nicely put (and I thought I was going to give up on this room)...
"Jack Schmidling" wrote in message
~Roy~ wrote:

and perhaps yu were asleep when your momma probbaly told you
not to interfere in others business, as that "other" posts pertains
to.......

Perhaps but I was awake when she told me that civilized people do not use
certain words in a public forum.

If you wish to be perceived as a howling savage, that is your business but
it does reflect on your credibility.

I accept your comments for what they are worth but my honor precludes
having a civilized conversation with a howling savage.

js