Old 26-06-2006, 10:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Digging pond - dirt and grass

Then why the hell don't you go and stay on the web based forums
carol" You can't as you can not be the center of attention being the
attention whore that you are. You can not do much expcet post a
question and hope one may answer you. They all forgot more than you
will ever know......so your certainly not in any position there to be
"in charge" like you think you should be. Your just what you normally
are A dumb ass!

You do not have a green house or ponds as yu do not have sufficient
time to take care of any of what you lay claim to as yu spend alal
your time on here bashing religious and health groups because your
daddy was a ****up in your opinion, and you blame those groups for his
death.........as well as your personal jihad with those that dissagree
with you.

Golden years yea, right living in a mobile home on a dead end road and
lay claim to neighbors ponds as your own..........Evidently one of
them probbaly just got a green house, and I expect we will see more
bullshit pics o nyur webiste laying claim to it as your green house!
Typical lies from a slanderous liar.

The attention whore can not resist the spotlight USENET affords her!

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:58:57 -0500, "Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:

"DKat" wrote in message
LOL - My son is taking money for the job to spend in Italy for his study
abroad next semester. He already gets all that he can eat plus his mother
(me) being tricked into cooking and cleaning up after him (including
folding his freshly washed laundry). I have spent the last 6 years
telling him I'm not going to do his laundry, cooking, or cleaning. He
basically is very good at outwaiting me and has more charm that he knows
what to do with.

Time to push him out of the nest. ;-)

I was around 43 when I dug my first pond. The last one I dug was at about
53. I was actually going to do this one but when the 20 year old wanted
money it seemed the perfect solution for both of us. As I said, I do envy
him his youth on this particular case (most of the time I don't - I really
like being near 60).

Actually I'm enjoying my golden years as well. I have time for hobbies and
interests I never did when I was working. We just added a new greenhouse
and I've been spending time on that.

DK

P.S. are you going to try the google group?

No. I did join Koiphen.com. They have an excellent Water Gardening Forum I
love. You can post pics right there for all to enjoy, unlike this Usenet
forum. There are some very nice helpful people there. You may want to
check it out.

You can reach -Ed Alston at