Old 27-06-2006, 12:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.organic,rec.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden
Mike C#

Default Vincae getting eaten?

"Carolyn" wrote in message
Could you have earwigs? Sometimes they seem to have a preference for
certain plants, other times they will destroy anything in sight!

I have no idea - the only information I've found (mostly on Univesity
websites) is that vincae only have one insect enemy - aphids. I haven't
seen any on the flowers, and they wouldn't chew the leaves and petals up,
but I went ahead and released some ladybugs into the mix just to be safe.