Old 27-06-2006, 01:39 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Evergreen

Default Looking for advice on CO2 setup

I am looking for advice on setting up a CO2 system for my 46 gallon
freshwater tank.

Does anyone have any recommendations on good websites that describe how the
whole process actually works, as far as what equipment is needed and how it
interconnects?

Am I okay just setting the CO2 tank underneath the tank, in the aquarium
stand?

Does anyone have recommendations on a brand of equipment to buy and where
from? I have seen some kits for sale on Thatfishplace from Red Sea, but am
wondering if anyone has any opinions on those.

I have kept fish and plants for a few years now, fairly successfully, but am
new to CO2 implementation.

Any input would be appreciated for this CO2 beginner.