Old 27-06-2006, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
PJ

Default fishless aquarium

TY everyone for the responses. I now know what to do.. Cheers and TY.. Rod

"Marco Schwarz" wrote in message
Hi..

Im thinking of starting a fishless aquarium with a unused
10 Liter fishbowl i have. How many plants will 10L hold
and what do i feed them please ??? TIA.. Rod

Well.., a fishbowl is no aquarium but I would recommend 1-2"
sand or gravel, some floating Elodea, some ramshorn snails
and 1-5 dwarf shrimps. Personally I would feed the
"crew" (snails, shrimps) and the bacteria would do their
job to feed the plants..

HTH.
--
cu