Old 27-06-2006, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ron Clark

Default Problems with tomatoes and broad beans

On 27 Jun 2006 04:08:12 -0700, "Cat(h)" wrote
this (or the missive included this):

Tomatoes

One of my tomato plants, and a couple of leaves of another one, located
3 plants away from the first one, are showing rolled up leaves. The
first plant looks nearly wilted.
I checked my Hessayon veg expert, and it states that if there is
neither parasite nor disease present - none of which I saw on the
leaves - it is nothing much to worry about while the leaves remain dark
green - which they do.

Could be temporary, due to overfeeding. I had this on most of my
plants in a greenhouse a few years back and they came to no harm

--
®óñ© © ² * ¹°°³