Old 27-06-2006, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

Default bird feeding

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:23:29 +0100, wrote
(in article ):

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:46:05 +0100, Sally Thompson
wrote:

I have never known a bird eat a plant. What birds are eating what plants?

Hello again,

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Sorry, I should have been clearer: they eat my soft fruits and
berries. I wouldn't mind if they ate anything else, but I grow the
fruit for me, not them!

Yes, I'm sorry, I was very tired and just misunderstood what you had written.
I wasn't including fruits and vegetables in my thoughts of plantsg.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation