Old 28-06-2006, 12:23 AM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.ponds,free.uk.nature.ponds
Dālmāniō©

Default Barrel pond gone stagnant

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:57:35 -0700, ~ janj
wrote:

snip

I just olove how Jan has a ocme back 99% of the time. SHe has old Pete
read though.Pete probably does sell "pond soil" the dumbass that he
is thinks there is garden soil and pond soil.dumbass pete......I bet
he is a very guliable twit and a big sucker to boot! A typcal
scammers dream.........

Pete, I've always used garden soil w/my pond plants and never had a
problem. Do you sell aquatic soil by chance. ;-) ~ jan www.jjspond.us

Hell Pete probably does not even know where his water is at, but I bet
he knows where his bag of pond soil is at! hahahahaha

You can reach -Ed Alston at