Old 28-06-2006, 07:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mary Beth

Default Surprise, a la Dear Old Dad! G

"Elaine" wrote in message
. ..
Oh yeah here is a picture of when it was small.
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commun...iew=thumbs&ck=

Oh geeze that's so teeny compared to mine. I'm going to transfer it to the
raised rows I had, (after tilling), put in, then gave up on veggies to
concentrate on flowers and more landscaping this year.....next year the
veggies go in, after we trim enough trees back there for more light.

I did find out it WAS my Dad, he admitted it to me, and I'm about to go grab
his huge half barrel tomato plant, with tons of almost ready tomatoes, and
place my pumpkin bed in another half barrel and put it where his toms are
now!!! LOL

He's a buggar!

MaryBeth I *knew it was too convenient to be a squirrel or a bird, to
perfect a setting in my little front garden!