Old 28-06-2006, 02:39 PM posted to austin.gardening
Cindy

Default how to kill fire ants in large planters?

Jonny wrote, On 6/27/2006 9:48 PM:
"Cindy" wrote in message
. com...

Arghhh, no pit. Not even a simple charcoal grill?
Am blessed here with multiple acres of two kinds of oaks. Have to do
something with those that die, or need some pruning. Also have a burn pit
for my paper refuse. Its fun burning those credit card mail advertisements.
Ya gotta try it...

No, I don't have a grill. I live in a subdivision that was razed of
trees, with a homeowners' association run by anal retentives. But just
yesterday, I wrote "metal bucket" on my Home Depot list so I can burn my
junk mail.