Old 28-06-2006, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h)

Default Problems with tomatoes and broad beans

K wrote:
"Cat(h)" writes

Cool! thanks, I'm positively impatient to harvest my first home grown
broadbeans. they have to be one of the very best veggies to eat!
Cat(h)

Don't pick them too late - they are much nicer young. The little bit
holding the bean into the pod should be green rather than black for best
taste.

The pods start by sticking upwards, but hang down when ready to harvest.
--
Kay

Thank you Kay (and Brian also) for the tips. You make me hungry...

Cat(h)