Old 28-06-2006, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sena

Default Meeces

said...

"Sena" wrote in message
t...
Hello urglers. I'm told you might know the answer to my question,
previously asked in a certain outmolishment.

I have meeces in the house, and I do not particularly want meeces in the
house.

Wikipedia has two sorts of meecetrap :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mousetrap
The cage looks good.........you could collect them all up and take them
round to the MiL's :~))

Hello Jenny, I hadn't realised you were a gardner.

I like the idea of the cage - it looks big enough for the moose to turn
around in. I like your idea of what to do with the moose thereafter as
well, but there's a problem: I lack a suitable MiL. I could always
borrow one, I suppose, if anyone's got a spare...

--
To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
where common sense dictates.