Old 16-02-2003, 06:15 AM

Default Spring Cleanup

it is not a good idea to do spring cleanup until the water has been above 60oF for at
least 10 days.. so the immune system is up and the fish can fight stress. Ingrid

(MISSYMAGICGIRL) wrote:

I am prepared to clean the Pond soon. But was wondering if I need to empty the
whole pond and put fish in tubs or can I clean with them in there?? I will be
using a Shop Vac with a drain and my fish are larges enough not to get sucked
in; even though I would of course use caution !

I am sorry if this maybe a common sense question, but just want to make sure
that I do everything right.

Thanks,

Sacha