Old 28-06-2006, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Default Identify weed/fruit

Denis Glover wrote:
Hi,

This is my first post and would like to know if it's ok to post
pictures on here.

No, they get filtered out automatically.

I need to identify what looks like a wild fruit It has the appearance
of a strawberry but the fruit is round and approx 1" in diameter and
the plant it is on has a slight prickly runner.The inside of the
fruit is white and very soft.

Any help would be appreciated.

send a pic to:
http://tinypic.com/
No signups nor anything else, just go there and host your picture, although
it doesn't stay there for very long, a few days maximum, but for this
purpose it is perfect....keep them below 250k or they are resized.

HTH