Old 28-06-2006, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Default Meeces

snip
Make the place uncomfortable for mice. Clear up *all* food scraps, even
bread crumbs on the floor. Keep food in places the meeece can't reach or
sealed in sturdy containers.

You don't mean... you mean... no, surely not. You CAN'T mean - tidy
up?? Oh my ears and whiskers, whatever next? Thing is, if the house
were too uncomfortable for meeces it wouldn't be my house. I need a lie
down.

We had meeces in the bathroom not long ago, they found a large bar of
carbolic soap and ate most of it, I removed the soap and they went,
hmmmm, strange I know. no I dont use carbolic soap but one of our
daughters gave it to their Dad for Xmas and yes he did use it, a man of
the world is their Dad, my husband !!!

kate