Old 18-03-2003, 10:44 AM
Cereoid+10+

Default spindly seedlings

Look who's talking!

I answered your question so now you can go back into hibernation,
Canucklehead.

There is no last frost date for permafrost boreal like you.

Shadow wrote in message

"Cereoid+10+" wrote in message
m...
Are you curious yellow or are you curious blue?

Unless he live in a climate controlled plastic bubble sealed off from

the
world like you do, it still wouldn't be the first day of spring yet.

Spring begins March 20, in case you don't know that.

Do you think he lives in the southern hemisphere instead?

Silly me, and here all this time I was going by my last frost date when
planning my planting times.

You really do have a hard time admitting you're wrong, don't you?

--
Shadow
Made In Canada, eh.