Old 29-06-2006, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham

Default rose query

"H Ryder" wrote in message
...Just come in from admiring mine which has
decided that even a standard apple tree is cramping its style ...

which rose is this? am looking for some more to plant and want well

scented
ones.

--
Hayley
(gardening on well drained, alkaline clay in Somerset)

Sorry I thought we were talking about it, 'Pauls Himalayan musk' but I have
lots of others doing similar. Bobby James, Wedding Day, The Garland, La
Perle, Rambling Rector, Pink Bouquet, Leontine Gervaise, Toby Tristan. and
loads of others that would do it if allowed!

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk