Old 29-06-2006, 07:42 PM
jbl jbl is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum
Are you having any problems? Mine gets plenty of neglect and does fine.
You've planted it somewhere with some shade, yes? I water it when it looks thirsty, which isn't very often, even on my dry soil, and I cut down the dry canes in winter. The only fertiliser mine gets is a few osmocotes I scatter generally over the bed once a year, and it grows/flowers quite enough without me wanting to give it any extra.

It will flower better by the 2nd or third year. It will flower in about September.
hi,i just want to say many thanks for the reply.........jbl