Old 29-06-2006, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
H Ryder

Default rose query

Sorry I thought we were talking about it, 'Pauls Himalayan musk' but I
have
lots of others doing similar. Bobby James, Wedding Day, The Garland, La
Perle, Rambling Rector, Pink Bouquet, Leontine Gervaise, Toby Tristan. and
loads of others that would do it if allowed!

thank you - I suspected that you meant PHM but was not sure

of the others can you suggest two which flower at different times please?
I'm looking for one to grow into a big birch and one for a smaller apple.
The trees are near one another so it would be great if I could find 2
scented ramblers which flower at different times.

--
Hayley
(gardening on well drained, alkaline clay in Somerset)