Old 29-06-2006, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance

Default Meeces

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 Alan Holmes wrote:

It makes no difference to me whether they're vermin or not. I don't
want to kill them. They're doing no harm to me and I see no reason to
do harm to them.

I wonder, do you see flies in the same way, if they walk all over your food,
do you just accept them?

I think you are quite wrong about the mice not doing you any harm, I'm sure
they will pollute your food, in the same way as other things.

Of course they will if you're daft enough to leave the food out!

David

--
David Rance http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk
Fido Address: 2:252/110 writing from Caversham, Reading, UK