Old 30-06-2006, 12:51 AM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton

Default Other fish than Gold or Koi in Pond?

BB wrote:

Thanks for the useful and productive suggestions... I sorta like the
minnows that Gail referenced. And I hadn't really thought about mollies
and platys. Might give them a look. And, not too crazy about ofres....

I'd skip the Mollies, since you were already skeptical about Guppies.
They're all the same family, and not actually tropical (generally
considered sub-tropical), but Mollies always seemed less hardy to me.
--
derek