Old 29-06-2006, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
fenwoman

Default Cherry Tree lopped in June

Mike wrote in message
tell your neighbours to mind their own business and start aiming to be

less
sensitive to what others think.

Glad your not one of our neighbours :-((

The sentiment is entirely reciprocated

We have a superb bunch and all get on together and work "WITH" each other.
We look after each other's gardens when we are away and keep an eye open

on
their houses.

That amount of interferance and involvement in my life would drive me wild.
I am a private person. I do as I please on the land I own.
Incidentally my neighbours and I get on very well because they are private
people too.

Please stay in the Fens and do not move to the Isle of Wight.

I intend to stay here. I like wide open spaces and simply couldn't live on
a crowded little island where everyoone wants to poke their noses into other
people's lives.