Old 01-07-2006, 12:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default Tall Pots?

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:35:19 -0400 in V_coerulea wrote:
I glad I could help. Please return the favor and let us all know your
secret of limiting an orchid collection's size. I always thought it was one
of the unwritten laws of nature that orchid collections will grow
exponentially until you run out of money, credit, or can't force Rob's rules
any further. By the way, if your stick to your plan, let me know when you're
about to force one out to make room for the next. My will power is not as
strong as yours. :)

I seem to have found the way to limit and reduce the size of a
collection.
Start working 15 hour days and not notice spider mites eating
up the phals.
OTOH, I have a sharry baby that's now trying to touch the ceiling
with a yet to bloom panacle. It seems to enjoy the neglect.
The Mtdm next to it seems to enjoy it as well as it's started on
a wholly unexpected panacle.

--
Chris Dukes
"The key to effective management is properly timed hovering."