Old 18-03-2003, 12:56 PM
bunnie

Default ?? OH my LADY BUGS!

Yes aphids! I did figure that out last night!

YES! Flying OFF! That is what kept happening! They kept flying off & we kept
returning them to the plants. Spray the lady bugs with the sugar solution or
the plants? If I am to spray the lady bugs, do I spray them away from the
plant? I have several lady bugs indoors usually. I am careful to dispose of
dead ones I hear they attract all kinds of other yucky bugs. When we moved
in 3 years ago they were here & seem to come out mostly in spring.

Today the plants do look much "cleaner". What will the lady bug do to the
plant once all the aphids are gone? Maybe I should buy more plants rather
then buy aphids.... hee hee hee :-)
I will tell my hubby you said so!
Thank you so much for the help.
Sandra