Old 18-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default what flowers attract hummingbirds that will start from seeds/bulbs ?

"Henry" wrote:

I am looking for suggestions on flowers that I can start from seed for my
kid's garden that will do a good job of attracting Hummingbirds. I live in
Central NY and I know we have them here as we have seen them at a neighbors
feeder and I think my kid would get a kick out of seeing them in his
garden. I have seen a number of flowers listed in catalogs that say they
will attract Hummingbirds but almost all are being sold as plants

Annual Salvias.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both