Old 01-07-2006, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sena

Default Meeces

said...
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:44:37 +0100, Sena wrote:

It makes no difference to me whether they're vermin or not. I don't
want to kill them. They're doing no harm to me and I see no reason to
do harm to them.

I'd rather they didn't share my house.

Exactly. There are boundaries, and AFAIC the mouse's proper home is
outside. If they want to live in the outbuildings they're more than
welcome, but I'd prefer it if they left my house to human inhabitants.

They nibble anything and
everything, including the insulation from wiring. They also permenantly
dribble urine and carry disease. They do have a right to life, just not
in my home. Hence out policy of live capture and transportation, we are
lucky in that we can release so far from any habitation, most people
can't.

Yep, I can agree with that. I can take them up the hill and release
them in the woods or something. I don't have any qualms about live
release to somewhere more suitable; I just don't particularly want them
in here with me. They're sweet to look at, but they're not ideal house
guests.

--
To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
where common sense dictates.