Old 18-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Judanne

Default Silent as the tomb..........

"Fran Higham" wrote in message
????? Is that the site you mentioned above? If so I din't notice a
temperature comparison.

No, the home page I have is www.optusnet.com.au and there is a section on
the left side of the screen that has weather there and you can choose the
comparisons that you want. So for instance, for Wednesday 19 March, I have
Coffs Harbour at 18, Hobart at 18, Launceston at 17 and Melbourne at 24.
You can click on "edit" and make it any comparison that you want. I just
chose them because I used to live in Melb, I live in Launceston, I fantasise
about Coffs and the State forecast is always for Hobart (which is usually
much colder and wetter than Lonnie).

Judanne