Old 01-07-2006, 04:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Pondless waterfall idea?

Who the hell is buying thew ater, yu CArol He is doing what he wants
to do, and not soliciting crap from a few assholes such as your self.
Its a dumbassed idea any way yu look at it so I can see why yu jumped
n this post .....dumbass shit attracts dumbasses like yo huh carol?
Yu freaking dumbass
On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 10:17:48 -0500, Köi-Lö
wrote:

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

wrote in message
roups.com...
Hi All.

I have an idea for a pondless waterfall using an existing irrigation
system and I'd like to hear your reactions to it.