Old 02-07-2006, 02:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
jtill

Default Cemetary Roses.

Gail Futoran wrote:
"jtill" wrote in message
ps.com...
Three weeks ago I visited my home town, Malvern Arkansas and Oak Grove
Arkansas for a reunion of cousins. At the Lone Hill and Social Hill
Cemeteries I collected several rose cuttings. Most are now rooting! I
have no idea what they are but plan to grow them in pots as keepsake
momentos. Many of my relatives are buried at those places. Very likely
these roses are hand-me-downs and could be very old. They could be new,
we will see.
Joe T
Baytown/Houston

I think that makes you officially a "rose rustler".
Let us know how the cuttings turn out.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8

;-))