Old 01-07-2006, 11:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea

Default Nicotine solution for bugs?

Thanks for the "oldtimers" label, Aaron. Today being my birthday, I'm
getting it from all sides. I guess it's time to face the facts when my
moving around arouses calls from the neighbors about illegal fireworks and
the number of artificial joints is rapidly approaching the number of real
ones. If you talk loud enough and the hearing aid is turned up, I can hear
you. And if the meds are working I'll be able to formulate some sort of
coherent response. I think I'll just go celebrate by myself and buy a couple
of orchids.
Gary

"Aaron Hicks" wrote in message
Rob and the others have it right- skip the nicotine.

I only wanted to chime in and add that, when reminiscing with
oldtimers, it is considered courtesy to roll your eyes and say, "Oh, MAN.
Remember Black Leaf 40? Hoo boy!" when the subject of banned pesticides
comes up.

Double ditto for Natriphene.

The address in the header is not valid. Send no email there.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ