Old 02-07-2006, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tom&barbara

Default Plany nursery

kt wrote:
Sena wrote:
said...

Hi Sena

Sorry, mind was on the garden. It's in Shropshire not far from
Shrewsbury

Thanks

Hi Kate,

I am only 7 miles from you. I always go to Bridgemere, it is more
expensive but the stuff is always good quality. I made the mistake of
ordering online (not from Bridgemere) a while back which turned out
pretty disastrous and I should have complained but didn't due to the
fact that I had planted out and it was too late. e.g. I ordered a pink
geranium and a blue one, they sent me two pinks ones which wasn't
apparent until they flowered! Now it was alot cheaper and the plants
were good and are growing well but like I say they can do you over
colours etc. The other place is Stapely Water Gardens which is a bit
cheaper but they don't carry as much stock. Hope you have some luck.

regards
Gail