Old 02-07-2006, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cokey

Default Help please: are these weeds?

Hi group,

The first plant that I asked about has just shown the first signs of a
flower:

http://www.cokey.co.uk/dump/flower1.jpg

http://www.cokey.co.uk/dump/flower2.jpg

As you can see it's a deep pink flower - any ideas as to what this is?

Thanks
Marc.c

Cokey wrote:
Hi group,

Im somewhat of a novice when it comes to gardening. My family and I
have a just moved to a house with a fantastic garden and im doing all I
can to keep it maintained but have a couple of areas that have a heavy
growth of some plants that Im not sure are weeds or not.

The two plants/weeds can be seen he

http://www.cokey.co.uk/dump/weeds1.jpg

http://www.cokey.co.uk/dump/weeds2.jpg

Should I remove these or are they ok to keep?

Thanks in advance
Marc.c