Old 02-07-2006, 03:48 PM
heartbonsai heartbonsai is offline
Registered User

Default Bonsai anyone? Get your first tree here!!

I just wanted to write and say how pleased I am with the service
provided to me when I started purchasing from this site:
http://4bonsai.com with a wide variety of Bonsai trees. My order arrived as promised today
and they are absolutely perfect. I have seen bonsai directly for sale
at nurseries that have not been near the quality of those that I
purchased on line. What's more amazing is that they offer various Bonsai
Trees, Lucky Bamboo, Lucky Bamboo pots, Lucky Bamboo kits, Bonsai humidity
trays, Bonsai Trees under $30.00, Juniper Plants, Japanese Juniper,
Juniper Bonsai, Japanese Juniper Bonsai, Authentic Bonsai, Imported Bonsai,
Authentic Bonsai Trees and Imported Bonsai Trees. I recommed this site
http://4bonsai.com for Bonsai lovers, starters and those who are
professionals in Bonsai Trees. This site has lots of information and products
regarding Bonsai plants.