Old 02-07-2006, 05:23 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Waterfall Feature in front of tall Cedar Shrubs - Suggestions?

On 1 Jul 2006 22:44:15 -0700, "Merriora" wrote:

I have tall Cedar Shrubs in our front yard and I would like to put a
water fall in front of them to be viewed from the living room. I am
thinking of placing the waterfall as follows.

===== Shrubs ======================
= ++ Waterfall ++
=
=
=
= (YARD)
=
=
-
-
- LIVING ROOM
-
-

IE: The cedar shrubs would be the backdrop for the waterfall. I would
like it to look as natural as possible, so this would include creating
a hill in the corner of the yard by the shrubs and planting other
plants around the waterfall. However, I am lost for ideas and not sure
it this could ever look good. Has anyone done anything like this and
have examples (pictures) they are willing to share?
RM

Hi RM,

I think you may have to do some googling or check out www.koiphen.com where
lots of people posts pictures. Done right, anything is possible, imo. ~ jan

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium