Old 02-07-2006, 05:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
koi-Lo

Default Waterfall Feature in front of tall Cedar Shrubs - Suggestions?

Your idea of a hill is a mound of empty Budweiser cans Carol.......

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 10:15:07 -0500, "Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Merriora" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hello

I have tall Cedar Shrubs in our front yard and I would like to put a
water fall in front of them to be viewed from the living room. I am
thinking of placing the waterfall as follows.