Old 02-07-2006, 11:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jo Ann

Default Recommendation for online Hemerocallis source?

I am thinking about reworking one of my flower beds primarily with
daylilies. I haven't found many good local sources (I'm fairly new to
the area). Can anyone recommend some good online sources? I was
daydreaming over my White Flower Farm catalog today, but previous
experience tells me they are probably as sky-high on their daylilies as
they are on most of their other offerings, so I'd definitely like to
shop around.

Thanks in advance!
Jo Ann