Old 03-07-2006, 12:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner

Default Recommendation for online Hemerocallis source?

In article .com,
"Jo Ann" wrote:

I am thinking about reworking one of my flower beds primarily with
daylilies. I haven't found many good local sources (I'm fairly new to
the area). Can anyone recommend some good online sources? I was
daydreaming over my White Flower Farm catalog today, but previous
experience tells me they are probably as sky-high on their daylilies as
they are on most of their other offerings, so I'd definitely like to
shop around.

Thanks in advance!
Jo Ann

I'd look about your neighborhood for trades.

Consider http://www.fairweathergardens.com/

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade