Old 03-07-2006, 08:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pan Ohco

Default urgent ...pls help

On 3 Jul 2006 08:47:32 -0700, wrote:

My sister had a tree in her front yard in the center of the lawn...the
tree sprouted roots and tiny trees appeared all over the lawn. She
has had the tree cut but these little trees keep coming up all the time
all over the lawn...she mows the lawn and they get cut ...but reappear.

How can she kill these ...that are sprouting up everywhere ?

First find the stub of the cut off trunk, drill a 1" hole in the top
of the stump, and put 1 oz of Roundup concentrate in the hole.
This will kill the stump and the roots. then keep mowing the volunteer
trees , before they leaf out. Eventually they will die also.

--
Pan Ohco
I would like to see the bottom of my monitor, but I have cats.