Old 03-07-2006, 11:54 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mack

Default praying mantis in my garage.....

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 13:53:55 GMT, "JerseyMike"
wrote:

for the last 2 days i've had a baby praying mantis (about 2" long) living on
the inside of my garage door. he seems healthy and is alive and looks at me
like he saying "why do you keep looking at me dummy". my question is should
i leave him in the garage hoping not to smush him by accident between the
garage door sections when closing them up or do i gently move him to a
section of the shrubs along the house. if i move him, do i move him into
the sunny area or shaded area?

thanks,

I've seen several new babies lately - about 1/2" long, and the give
you that same look. They are cool!