Old 04-07-2006, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Simon Mc

Default Best way to treat a lawn that is ahred with guinea pigs

Hi,

We have a couple of guinea pigs who live outdoors on the lawn in a movable
hutch/run during the summer months.

Can anyone tell me of any lawn fertilisers and feeds that are available that
will DEFINATELY NOT harm the guinea pigs. Most fertilisers say they're safe
after a period of time for kids and pets, but I assume that means larger
pets like cats and dogs.

If there are any rabbit owners who have a solution then please pipe up too
as what's ok for the rabbit is probably ok for the guinea pigs.

--
Regards,

Simon Mc
(remove GLOVES to reply)