Old 04-07-2006, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sena

Default Best way to treat a lawn that is shared with guinea pigs

said...
The message
from "Simon Mc" contains these words:

Of course, I mean to title this "Best way to treat a lawn that is shared
with guinea pigs"
"Simon Mc" wrote in message
Hi,

We have a couple of guinea pigs who live outdoors on the lawn in a
movable
hutch/run during the summer months.

Can anyone tell me of any lawn fertilisers and feeds that are available
that will DEFINATELY NOT harm the guinea pigs.

Surely guinea pigs apply their own fertiliser?

Mine certainly did.

Lawns do perfectly well (IMHO) if you don't apply anything at all,
ever. We never have.

The only thing I ever apply to my lawn (except it's grass rather than a
'lawn') is a rabbit.

--
To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
where common sense dictates.