Old 04-07-2006, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sena

Default Best way to treat a lawn that is shared with guinea pigs

said...

said...
Surely guinea pigs apply their own fertiliser?

Sena writes
Mine certainly did.

And not only that - guinea pigs love ground elder!!!

For reasons I am unable to fathom, one of my rabbits loved rhubarb
leaves and privet. But then he was also a devil for marmalade
sandwiches and bananas, as are the current crop of bunnies. You don't
happen to know of anything other than those little black catterpillars
that eats that tall yellow stuff horses mustn't have, do you?
--
To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
where common sense dictates.